Good reasons to use sticky notes and why they are useful for me:
- I use them to remember things, and I stick them to folders, my computer, even to the refrigerator. This way I always remember important things. (I forget things really quickly…)
- Sticky notes are a blessing and I use them to keep track of all my tasks too, like homework, reading and other stuff I need for school.
- I use them to mark places on my textbooks, and when I do it I use smaller ones. I do it on my binders too, so I can organize them better.
- Sometimes I stick it to people’s backs with stupid sayings, but that’s really not important and a bad idea — jump this one, just keep reading
- Other nice thing is to use them to write motivational and happy things, like studying, hardwork and inspirational quotes, little drawings or anything like that.
- I also sometimes use them for reminding other people of things, like “don’t touch my food” and stick it to a little box inside the refrigerator. (People don’t listen anyways, but this could work for you)
So yeah, just if you need some tips to organize your school life or anything like that, here’s my advice! Sticky notes are your best friends just use them okay
Good luck! xx